Name: CelestiaAge: 3 1/2Gender:
Shapeshift (Wolf)Magic Being Practiced:
- Quiet: Celestia isn't the most talkative cat, although she will give her thoughts in a conversation with a soft and assured voice. She may seem cold or unapproachable because of her quiet nature, but she is usually just lost in her own thoughts.
- Thoughtful: She is a very airy cat, always thinking about things, about how everything works and why it works. A curious soul, she is always striving to learn more and know more.
- Natural Leader: Celestia will vehemently deny this, but she is a great leader, easily able to command the attention of a crowd and as fast with her mind as she is with her paws, able to give orders in any situation. Sometimes she can be a bit short-sighted, and it can get her into trouble, but she is smart enough to climb out of any ditch she may dig for herself.
- Giver: This cheetah is always wanting to help, need your bedding changed, she's on it; Witch Doctor needs help gathering herbs, no problem; hungry, she'll return with the best piece of prey she can find. She has given her mind, body and soul to the Shadow Society, and loves to help anyone she can, no matter what task. Ask her to do something, and you can be sure it will be done.
- Gentle: She is a kind and careful cat, both with emotional matters and in play with the younger members of the society. With apprentices she is patient and laid back, putting even the most nervous cat at ease and the most frazzled mentor into a calmer state.
- Protective: She cares for everyone in the Shadow Society as if they were her own flesh and blood, and she would give life and limb to protect them, fighting tooth and claw for their safety. This extends into all things, she believes that every task she does is to keep the Society healthy and happy.
- Empathic: She is a very perceptive cat, great at reading others and their emotions, which also makes her a great judge of character. She is always willing to help with emotional matters, and if she notices a member of the Society feeling down one day, she will most likely come over with words of encouragement or advice.
Celestia was born in a land on the other side of the Gaping Maw to two cheetah loners named Zmeya and Ezra. When she was born they were both weak, and Zmeya herself was ill. Desperate and out of options, they went to find the societies of cats they had feared. They found the Shadow Society, and stayed with them while they recovered from their illness. As Celestia grew, she became attached to the Shadow Society, and when she was old enough to be apprenticed, she begged her parents to let it happen. They didn't want to, they knew already that life in a Society was not for them, and they would be leaving. But after days of incessant begging, they gave in.
Celestia was apprenticed to a grumpy old Arcane user named Savoren. They hated each other, always butting heads. But by the time Celestia was nearing the end of her training, she had grown attached to the grumpy old leopard. Just before she was going to graduate from her apprenticeship, Savoren fell ill. The Witch Doctor did everything they could, and Celestia did too, but it wasn't enough, and the old cat died. Distraught, and heartbroken, the young cheetah felt lost. That was when her parents came to her, telling her they were leaving, and they wanted her to come with them. Faced with a hard decision, Celestia didn't know what to do. Finally she was about to chose to go with her family, when Lazarus came to her and just sat and talked with her for a while.
By the end of it, her decision was made; she chose to stay with the Shadow Society, and she watched her parents walk away without her. After they were gone, she dove headfirst into her duties as a member of the society, and she became a skilled and respected Protector, taking on any job that needed done, even if it was a Gatherer's job. Her mind was only on being the best Society member she could be, so it came as a great shock to her when she was appointed as Overseer, but she vowed to do her best always.Other Facts/Info:
Celestia loves deer, but she sucks at catching them, so she rarely gets to eat any of her favorite prey.
She HATES spiders, it's almost to a point where it could be called a fear of them; she will actively avoid one if she sees it.
Celestia isn't a fan of conflict, and will try to help calm/resolve a situation if she can.
Celestia was born with black markings like a normal cheetah, but her magic actually changed it to red over time.
She was also born with a white belly, chin, tail tip and paws, but her air magic turned them light yellow as well as making the rest of her fur a richer golden color.
Her jewelry was given to her by her mother before she left the Shadow Society, and she always wears it. The stones on her necklace and in her collar also act as a focusing agent for her magic.
She is a very motherly cat, but when asked she always says she never wants whelps of her own. Most don't believe her.Current Apprentices:
TBA = Neutral = Friend = Close Friend = Crush = Love = Dislike/Hate = Family = Jealous = Respect= Dead